SPRING SPECIAL!!! Buy the 30 pen set and get FOUR FREE COLOR CARDS!!!
ALREADY OWN THE ORIGINAL 20 PENS? THIS IS THE PERFECT SET TO COMPLETE YOUR COLLECTION! NEW TO CHAMELEON PENS? YOU CAN START HERE TOO!
The 30 vibrant colors produce over 100 and 100's of different color tones giving you the ability to create stunning effects such as 3D, smooth transitions, highlighting, shading, gradations and blending, all with one pen. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
Kit also includes 10 replacement brush nibs, 3 replacement bullet nibs, 3 replacement mixing chamber nibs and Chameleon Tweezers
One pen blends multiple tones. The Chameleon Color Tones system allow you to do more with less!
- Double-Ended Pen
- Japanese SuperSoft Brush Nib and Bullet Nib
- Professional Quality Alcohol-Based Ink
- Refillable Inks
- Replaceable Nibs
- Permanent on Most Surfaces
- Compatible with all other Alcohol-Based Inks
- Non-Toxic and Low Odor
- Ideal for All Paper Crafts, Manga, Graphic and Fine Art
What do you get?
30 Color Tones set includes:
- The 30 NEW colors -
- Nature Tones : BR1 Taupe, BR3 Cinnamon, GR1 Green Apple, GR2 Dark Sage, GR4 Evergreen
- Blue Tones : BL2 Baby Blue, BL4 Cornflower Blue, BL7 Indigo, BG1 Lagoon, BG3 Turquoise
- Floral Tones:PK2 Dusty Rose, PK4 Peony Pink, PK5 Fuchsia, BV2 Lavender, VO2 Mauve
- Warm Tones: RD2 Red Coral, RD3 Vermillion, RD5 Burgundy, YO2 Mellow Yellow, OR3 Tangerin
- Skin Tones : NU00 Nude, NU0 Sand, NU2 Light Peach, NU4 Carmel, BR4 Burnt Umber
- Gray Tones: NG4 Neutral Gray 4, CG5 Cool Gray 5, CG9 Cool Gray 9, WG3 Warm Gray 3, WG7 Warm Gray 7
- Multi-purpose Case with Carry Strap - converts into Work Station
See how it works!
You can use Chameleon Color Tones in 2 Ways:
1. As a high quality alcohol based traditional marker pen.
2. Adjusting color tones to create one-pen-blends and gradations.
Your First Fuse
Creating A 1 P...
Can't I Do this?
Detail Pen Basics
Find Similar Products by Tag
Posted by Unknown on 26th May 2017
Love all of the colours and how wonderfully they blend. After a bit of playing, you can do really great colouring with them.
Love the pens
Posted by Unknown on 15th May 2017
Wanted to add the additional colors to my first set. Very nice
colored cards as a bonus, great fun.
I love them
Posted by Tabetha Stevens on 29th Apr 2017
I just love the way that they blend!!!